2.4

I went to Mayo clinic in Jacksonville Florida between June 2016 and October 2016.Had had chest pains for about a year-and-a-half before I went.

Had multiple tests done only for the doctor to tell me that all of my tests were normal except for my CK levels which were three times normal level. My last visit was in October in the doctor specifically told me that I could come back for further tests only to call back and be told that I was blacklisted. The doctor I saw was Lindsay Siem in the internal medicine Department. I do have to say the facility was very nice but I was very disappointed how I was denied further Medical Care as well as I spoke with the patient experience Department.

They told me I would never be able to return to Mayo for further testing.Point of principal I was lied to.

Review about: Mayo Clinic Internal Medicine Doctor.

Had an Experience with Mayo Clinic?

Comments

You must have done something terrible for them to ban you.

to Anonymous #1358111

You have trolled most these complaints. The poster would be correct about being shut out of care. I know personally people that have experienced this without explanation and no fault of their own.

Fortitude2012
to Anonymous #1372725

It's probably a Mayo bot.

ToddS123
Titusville, Florida, United States #1331310

What is missing ?My last appointment was Oct 3 2016 .

I sat down with the Doctor to review my test results. I was informed about my high CK levels and was told not to worry . At the time of that appointment I was told by the Doctor that she would order further testing because I informed her on my last visit that I was still having symptoms. The Doctor also wrote in the notes that further testing was needed.

So I called the Mayo Clinic about a week after my last appointment only to be told that I would not receive further medical care from the Clinic as well as I could never return to the Internal Medicine Department.

I spoke with patient experience Department, for them to beat around the bush for hours and not tell me the real reason why I could return .I have no idea why this was said to me, I have good insurance and have paid all my bills through the Clinic .

Something is missing from your story.

to Smitty #1333713

They likely screwed up and don't want to have to admit it by telling you what is actually wrong with you.Mayo does this all the time so they blacklist instead of taking responsibility to do the ethically right thing.

Get another opinion at a reputable university hospital ASAP before your health gets compromised further.Take your medical notes from Mayo with a grain of salt as they are notorious for altering and changing them to avoid the bad press of malpractice since the Mayo name matters more than any one patients punny insignificant life.

to Bobby #1357985

This is absolutely true.Mayo Clinic terminates patients when they make mistakes, can't figure out what is wrong or if they patient goes to patient experience and complains.

Yes, they alter records.Stay away from Mayo Clinic.

Fortitude2012
to Bobby #1372723

Exactly. You are 110% correct. That's what Mayo does when they make mistakes.