384 views

I have done EVERYTHING I COULD AND CAN POSSIBLY DO YET THERE IS A HUGE LIST OF MEDICAL DIAGNOSES I AM SUFFERING AND THEY R NOT IMPROVING ANYTHING BY TOSSING AROUND THAT I AM A NARCOTIC ABUSER, HABITUAL SMOKER, AND SHES CRYING!!Thats NOT RESOLVING ANYTHING LIKE THE TUMORS IN MY BRAIN A POSITIVE PARATHYROID AND A TON MORE BUT YET THEY TELL ME TO GO BACK TO MARSHFIELD CLINIC BECAUSE MARSHFIELD SHOULD NOT HAVE TAKEN THE 1 PARATHYROID THAT I FOUND OUT WAS BEHIND MY HEART AND INTO MY THYMUS AND THEY SHOULD NOT HAVE DONE RADIATION ON MY BRAIN AND ME I STILL NO NOTHING AND I AM SUFFERING NOW MORE THAN EVER!!!I HAVE MADE COMPLAINTS ABOUT TREATMENT PRIOR TO ALL THIS AND MAYBE HAD MAYO LISTENED TO ME PRIOR TO MARSHFIELD CLINIC ID NOT HAVE HAD THOSE THINGS AND MORE DONE AT MARSHFIELD LIKE THE 3 LAYER OF TOXIC BLADDER MESH,RADIATION TO MY BRAIN PARATHYROID REMOVAL, HYSTERECTOMY, GALLBLADDER REMOVAL AND ECT.....!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mayo Clinic Medical Care.

Location: 212 Co Rd 37, New Prague, MN 56071, USA

Comments

I got offered a security escort off campus here in FL one day for crying. I have Ehlers Danlos, autoimmune disorders, tar dive dyskinesia, Dysautonomia, Trigeminal nerve impingement and Chrinic Abdominal wall pain.

I had been sitting up for quite a while trying to explain in a smooth and logical manner what I needed, a lidocaine shot to the abdomen. They explained it would be six weeks before I could have this ten minute procedure and they would not refer me out to a doctor in the community for the shot. I broke down sobbing. They wanted me to stop or be escorted out by security.

Yet they tell you stress is to be avoided or you won’t get well. This morning I was fired by patient experience based on my having sobbed and not immediately moved (I’m mobility challenged and ride a scooter I should not be blind with tears so as not to run over other patients). I was not calling anyone names or “being aggressive” as they are saying. They threaten they have tapes but say they are private.

Not if they have me on them they aren’t. Then I wrote the CEO thinking, mistakenly that all of the lovely words on the walls about human dignity were true and suggested that specialty patients need one PCP and not to be bounced around. That got me a reprimand from patient experience telling me I can’t write to the CEO. This is America and my first amendment right is to write whomever I please.

I was in my bed at home when I was called and attacked. When pressed I called a doc a jerk and called the organization money grubbing. They this morning have used those two phrases and my crying in pain to dump me as a patient all together and I don’t even smoke so don’t feel like your behavior has anything to do with this. Your behavior is your choice and not their business.

Doctors are not judges. You are likely a person with a cleaner soul than people who have the ability to heal others but choose not to because they don’t like that person.

Mayo Clinic Reviews