436 views

This is a big corporation that operates like one about 10% of the staff is worth anything. Be prepared for misdiagnosis unneeded procedures and just unprofessional matter for a doctors office.

I have had a doctor tell me that everything seems to be under control, when I was prescribed 13 medications 5 of which I was prescribed over the max recommendations. Dr. Jonathon Thompson who met with me and seemed to be more interested in talking about a bar on the lake and telling me to come back to see him even though his intentions were to do nothing for me.

In essence he ran up 1000 dollars extra in charges above and beyond insurance charges. I will say I had 1 good sinus surgey done there it took until I saw the 3rd ENT on staff, but everything else has been horrible.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Mayo Clinic Pros: I did have a sinus surgery that went very well.

Mayo Clinic Cons: Doctors very unprofessional or just a waste of time or both.

Location: Eau Claire, Wisconsin

Comments

Mayo Clinic not the professional hospitals or clinics they were in the past. Extremely disappointing. Does not live up to it's reputation.

Mayo Clinic Reviews