397 views

I was hurt at work in May of 2016. I saw my family doctor,Dr Leher who diagnosed me with a fractured foot and recommended pre-op for the foot and other injuries.

He referred me to a surgeon at Fairview, Dr. Kim who, not only did not recommend surgery, but did not read the x-ray correctly, he said there was only one fracture. The work comp nurse recommended I get a third and final opinion according to work comp guidelines. I found a doctor Edward Szalapski who I trusted given Mayo Clinics name, what a mistake.

He also insisted no surgery was needed to be done. My knee made so many noises people would stop and ask me what was wrong. After several years and numerous x-rays my suffering continued with both my knee and foot, but approx 4 months after the injury the Dr said I was completely healed and could go back to work even though I could not walk without extreme pain and could not sleep, and still can't. He prescribed walking boots, orthodics which were also prescribed wrong and also physical therapy.

When I was sent to PT my knee made so much noise, they declined to work on me and sent me back to the surgeon. At which point he did an MRI and discovered I needed knee surgery, which he did. In the end I went to the right doctors Dr. Todd Hess at United Health Center MN who diagnosed me with extensive nerve damage to my foot also Jason Ash PA-C MRI and discovered broken vertebrae in my back.

I also would like to thank my neurologists Dr Kristen Kelly-Williams MD and Dr.

Evan Williams MD whom helped me through the seizures due to lack of sleep due to pain. Scott Petsch.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mayo Clinic Doctor.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Location: Prior Lake, Minnesota