356 views
2.3

Received so many tests, MRIs ,CAT scans and Pet scans. It appears to me that all of the test results are then filed away by the doctors.

There is a disconnect between getting all these tests, because feedback and plans to cure me rarely are discussed. Unfortunately I have lupus in addition to many other serious diseases so the ball gets tosses around from the rheumy to other specialists. Also, I do not appreciate being the learning specimen for the training doctors especially do not have any idea of what is wrong and how to fix it.

I have had many great doctors there who know what is wrong and how to fix it. But it is so not worth my time to go to the doctors who find it difficult to see the patient as a whole person, instead of putting on horse blinders, writing their reports, then thinking their job is done and onto the next patient.

Product or Service Mentioned: Mayo Clinic Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Not my problem. If I had the solution why would I take the time to write this tedious form. This further illistrates that when a patient is ill they can run so many tests, then leave it up to the patient figure it out..

Mayo Clinic Pros: I liked 2 or 3 doctors that know there stuff.

Mayo Clinic Cons: Many procedures.

Location: 404 W Fountain St, Albert Lea, MN 56007, USA