441 views

I went in today around 4 pm on oct 17th with epilepsy which I’ve had for a while... I go in to them not helping me then doing the worst thing possible by sticking iv after iv in my arms to get one started and kept blowing them....

after me crying and in pain they sat there and told me there’s nothing can do.. well I stopped breathing on you... my boyfriend pushed the help botton they denied that one then he pushed it again as they come in 10 mins later to me not breathing at all and just sat there.... they then told me again there’s nothing we can do to help you...

I made it very clean when I come in next time dead bc y’all want to be stupid and not help then you’ll be sued over neglected on a patient they just walked out and didn’t bother to care told me they were sending me home well ok fine.... I hate this place and we were told they were the best doctors in the county and I got this ????

Product or Service Mentioned: Mayo Clinic Medical Care.

Location: Austin, MN 55912, USA